Dr Denise Media Kit
Dr. Denise McDermott, M.D. is a medical doctor with board certifications in both Adult and Child Psychiatry. She completed her Adult Psychiatry residency at Emory University and her Child Psychiatry fellowship at University of California Los Angeles and was acting Chief Fellow.
She treats children, adolescents and adults and has > 40,000 hours of clinical expertise in her private practice since 2001. Dr. McDermott’sgoal is to empower her patients and their families to live their best life possible.
Her absolute passion is bridging science, spirituality and psychology which inspired her to launch an educational mental health website DrDeniseMD.com (2016) now reaching a global audience > 100,000.
Dr. McDermott was honored to be guest speaker at the Dalai Lama’s Tibetan Medical Society Fall 2018 lecturing on “Nurturing Children’s Mental Health.”
She has her own podcast show “The Dr. Denise Show” and has the honor of interviewing scholars, mental health advocates, athletes and other influencers.
She co-produced a video series, “Emergency Well-Being” to discuss the important bridge between psychiatry and meditation.
Dr. Denise is a contributor to the revolutionary spiritual media “Mind Dive” App created by Michel Pascal and includes Deepak Chopra, Gary Schwartz, Eben Alexander and other luminaries devoted to bridging science, psychology and spirituality.
She is author of “Mental Heath and How to Thrive,” and reaches an international audience with her blog. She is a proud Mom of a 10 year old.
- Website: http://drdenisemd.com
- Podcast: The Dr. Denise Show – https://itun.es/us/USaydb.c
- Ebook: Mental Health and How to Thrive – http://tinyurl.com/jznl9wy
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DrDeniseMD
- Twitter: @drdenisemd – https://twitter.com/DrDeniseMD
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/drdenisemcdermott
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCct-CcymOXMORhBUqjVY5mA