Status: Super EXCITED for this interview to drop!
Are you ready to spend some time with Joe Solo?
Based in Los Angeles, Joe is the record producer who developed Grammy-artist Macy Gray (26 million units sold)!
He is the CEO of Joe Solo Music+Entertainment Inc. and is Founder & President of the Hollywood Creative Academy.
“Embody the spirit of the lyric while singing the song,” Joe’s inspirational advice for aspiring musicians.
Here is our interview:
Record Producer, Songwriter, Speaker
• Credits Include: Fergie, Macy Gray, Atlantic, MTV, Epic, HBO, Paramount, NBC, Universal, Sony, Apple, Famous Music Publishing, CBS, Killer Tracks, Fox Sports Music, BMG, Hasbro Games
• Seasoned Film / TV Composer & Songwriter; Songs heard on One Tree Hill, The OC, Major League Baseball, Dancing with the Stars, and many others
• Past speaking engagements include The NAMM Show, ASCAP’s “I Create” Expo, The Songwriter’s Guild of America, Expression College of Digital Arts, Billboard’s Film & TV Music Conference, The Producer’s Conference, UCSB, The National Assoc. of Record Industry Professionals, and KTLA News.
• Endorsements include Gibson, Apogee, Spectrasonics, Yamaha, Propellerheads, RME, Seymour Duncan, Overloud, MOTU, and Antares.
• Currently Joe is helping artists and music industry pros to become successful through his Hollywood Creative Academy, instructional videos, hands-on career coaching, live seminars, and of course… songwriting & producing records.